Sunday, May 16, 2010

"The Shoes and The Guy"

Yesterday ,
she told me to meet her ,
meet at the place that we always meet ,
meet with a hope that i can smile and happy ,

Meet ,
i smile but she ?
she with just say "hey why late ?"
Late ?
i see the time , just 5 min late ,
she start to say , "i don't have time , can u take this?"

This ?
that means she want give me a gift ,
a shoes ,
Shoes ?
why a shoes dude ? she says that "i have heart feeling with u before this"
Heart feeling ?
damn , why i don't know dude ,
she just give me the gift and says "happy birthday , hope u happy and we ends"

Ends ?
what she says ? oh no , god , she don't want me to be her friend again ,
she just walk and drive away ,
Me ?
just stand and start to thinking ,
and ride away to home ,

Home ,
back to the room that i left 15 min ago ,
with the shoes ,
i start to cry ,
the moment that i hang out with you ,
so damn happy and lots laugh ,
but now ,

Now i knew that i was stupid ,
about the shoes ,
maybe shoes means ,
thanks walk with me ,
and lastly ,

She walk left me with THE SHOES .

Thanks to : MK , and parents and family, u talk to me to be calm :)

2 comments: